WHY EMPOWERMENT TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT


Empowerment Technology is important to us it give us knowledge about how type correctly and how to use all power points smoothly and it help us on all difficulties in our life example Emptech is a core sub in every student in umak it helps us on how to make imaging its difficult to make and imaging in word by the help of this subject all of those were made it correct and understandable and the ICT in the Philippines are is one of the most used in texting across the world it is said and even used of mobile phones and top 9 in the whole world take the most selfie in our country Everything you will learn in Emptech because of internet and having a Good Etiquette is one of the most priority in here just by your behavior to other person such as disable man/woman and don't let anyone racist you and continually teases you its not wise to tease a disable person we still need to respect on everyone even it is not our family nor friends we still need to respect. I learn on how to properly use the Microsoft word by this lesson I learn every corner of this app just by studying it and analyze every word of it. Even the Microsoft excel is hard to learn because of the arithmetic operator and its formula but still i need to study it hard so i can make my own excel. The power point I still don't know how to use it because didn't know it how to make one of it so still need to study it and understand carefully. Online Platform was some technology that every people used in presentation visualizing even saving your own files. The collaborative development are tools that we using everyday for example Facebook used from making pages WordPress was for making a blog google docs and sheets and slide to have a save files and easy to see by using slide share. Interactive Multimedia was used for making a any games such as candy crush, Farmville and Adventure Quest and multimedia consist of text, graphics, animation, video, and audio.


                                                                       MY FAMILY

Ceferino T. Villegas was my father and Conchita R. Villegas was my mother I have 6 siblings their name were Jonalyn Villegas, Jomar Villegas, Jodel Villegas, Jifferson Villegas, Catherine ,Villegas,anCedrex Villegas and Me Carlos Miguel Villegas

                                                             LIKES AND DISLIKES

I like playing online games such as league of legends even mobile games and I like to go to church everyday and praying to be safe my friends and family and like eating 5times a day 

I don't like people whom always teasing me and saying curse words to me or my family and I don't like people who gossiping about me.

                                                                         HOBBIES

My hobbies are biking playing badminton, swimming, volleyball and playing in computers

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS AFTER HSU? AFTER COLLEGE?

My plans on after HSU I'm still gonna enroll again in Umak Iwant to became a doctor but in Umak they don't have that course so I will take nursing and after college I'm gonna became a good nurse.

10 YEARS FROM NOW, HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF?

I'm gonna see myself to became a successful nurse and treated many patients.

Comments